Helm is a great framework for deploying Kubernetes applications, and in Rancher we’ve made it possible to leverage that framework to create a catalog of application blueprints that can be configured and deployed in a repeatable way.
In our November Online Meetup, we will discuss the application catalog in Rancher and teach you how to create your own catalog items. In this meetup, Rancher engineers Rajashree Mandaogane and Jason Greathouse will discuss and demo:
- An introduction to Helm and building a Helm Chart
- The Application Catalog in Rancher
- Demonstration of new catalog features: Adding catalogs that require authentication (Private catalog), and Catalogs at the Cluster and Project level
- Building an application workflow utilizing both public and private charts
- Demonstration of using Helm as part of a CI/CD workflow
Fill out the form below to receive the recorded video, slides, and Q&A from the meetup.