Kubernetes clusters are being deployed everywhere in your organization. Rancher centrally manages all of these clusters in order to ensure security and accelerate transformation.
An Enterprise Platform for
Managing Kubernetes Everywhere
Containers and Kubernetes are unlocking new and innovative ways of developing and running software. With containerization, the potential of hybrid-cloud computing is becoming a reality. Rancher is a Kubernetes management platform for teams ready to realize the benefits of Kubernetes everywhere. It was built to address the needs of the DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes, and the IT staff responsible for delivering an enterprise-critical service.
One Kubernetes Management Platform for Every Team that Relies on Kubernetes
Unified Cluster Operations
Rancher manages how Kubernetes clusters are deployed, operated, accessed and secured across your organization. From one platform, IT can set policies and investigate incidents with ease.
Kubernetes for DevOps
DevOps teams benefit from Rancher’s self-service Kubernetes environments, which allow users enormous freedom to configure and manage Kubernetes.
Run Kubernetes Anywhere
Rancher includes RKE, a supported distribution of Kubernetes that can run on infrastructure. Rancher also integrates with and manages cloud-hosted Kubernetes services such as Amazon EKS.
Why Teams Choose Rancher
- Ease the learning curve and drive the adoption of Kubernetes
- Setup, integrate and automate CI/CD pipelines quickly
- Manage complex microservices applications
- Launch a centralized Application Catalog leveraging Helm for turn-key application deployment
- Deploy and upgrade applications simultaneously on multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Build and operate Kubernetes clusters on any cloud, VMware cluster, or bare-metal servers
- Provision cloud Kubernetes clusters like GKE, EKS, and AKS
- Integrate with Active Directory, LDAP and other IT services
- Implement consistent authentication, role-based access control, and security policies across multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Implement operational best practices with integrated monitoring, security, and backups.